Get prepared for summer with our FREE Summer Check .
This service is by appointment only, please phone to arrange a convenient time. Check
covers: fluids, electrics & battery, windscreen & wipers, lights, tyres, steering
& suspension, brakes and exhaust.
Important Covid-19 information UPDATE 17/06/2020
Please telephone for an appointment. Do not visit the garage without an arranged
We are operating Covid safe procedures which are set out below.
When you arrive for your appointment:
• Drop car key only, no other keys, into the office where it will be cleaned with
an antibacterial wipe.
• Car will go into workshop and handles, steering wheel and gear knob will be wiped
down, disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, and gloves will be used. Car
will be wiped down after work is completed and the car is returned to the car park.
• Please empty the car as much as possible and where applicable leave the locking
wheel nut on the passenger seat.
• Following government guidelines we will not be issuing any paperwork, If you require
a copy of your invoice please leave us your e mail address and it will be forwarded
to you within a couple of days, your mot certificate is available from the gov website.
• Any advisories or work required will be communicated over the telephone.
• No waiting area available, only 1 person in office at any time to drop off or collect
keys and pay. No person is permitted in the workshop at any time.
• Appointments only, no walk ins.
• If you feel unwell please do not come to the garage, give us a call on 01289 331726
or a message on facebook and we will reschedule your appointment.
We do M.O.T. Testing for cars and vans and motorcycles cars, mini buses, campers
and vans up to 3000 Kg. Motorcycles class 1 and 2 (cars, mini
buses, campers and vans up to 3000 Kg. Motorcycles class 1 and 2 ) .
Ramparts MOT Centre has a small team of competent vehicle technicians headed by the
manager Paul Clough .
Paul is an accredited Master Technician, a fully qualified mechanic and has a wealth
of experience including main dealer work with MG Rover, Peugeot and Vauxhall.
We offer a special price of just £100 for a combined service and MOT this must be
quoted at time of booking.
A free collection and delivery service from home or work (in the local area) is offered
As part of the MOT we will adjust handbrakes and headlamp aim free of charge in order
that they comply with the test
We also do all servicing and repairs for any make or model of car or van.
The Ramparts MOT Centre aim is a high standard of service and for customers to have
a better understanding of any actual or potential problem with their vehicle.